You are a (prospect) inRiver customer and like the Electronic Catalog Book? As we are proud of the hassle-free integration with inRiver, we offer a limited time free data checkup and ECB setup for you! This should allow you to better judge the advantages the ECB provides - for example compared to the built-in inRiver Content Store.
The checkup and setup is typically executed within one business week - where investment from your side is typically below 1h!
Following steps are required:
- Optional - but recommended: We mutually sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). If you don't have your own agreement required by your legal team, we are happy to share a template with you.
- You ask your developer to create a Read-Only user on your inRiver test instance and provide the REST API Key to us.
We will then:
- Check your data via our InRiver REST Proxy
- Set up a connector to map your data structure in a format that can be loaded to the Electronic Catalog Book (ECB)
- Provision a the ECB storage services and perform an initial data load - either on the full data set or, if required, only on a subset
- Setup a default ECB web application for you to try out
Once our prework is completed, we will have a 45min guided tour with you where we talk you through the ECB with your own product data.
If - though we don't think this will happen - you don't see the potential in the ECB setup we can provide within a week, we can quickly terminate the setup - no one-time or running cost on your end whatsoever.